Schaumburg is a northwestern suburb of Chicago, Illinois known for the massive Woodfield Mall that houses hundreds of shops and restaurants. A few more walks and you can step foot at Legoland Discovery Center that features kids’ rides and a 4D cinema. You can also visit Ned Brown Preserve in Schaumburg which has paved trails and a chain of connected pools, collectively known as Busse Lake. To the west is the Trickster Gallery dedicated to Native American culture and art. Schaumburg is home to about 75,000 people and a number of commercial buildings. No wonder, Home Inspection Schaumburg, IL offered by Spyglass Property Inspections, Ltd. is one of the most sought-after services there is.
In Schaumburg, the summers are warm and wet, the winters are freezing and windy, and is partly cloudy all year round. The temperature typically varies from 16°F to 85°F and is rarely below -4°F or above 93° and the best to visit for warm-weather activities is from mid-June to mid-September. The dynamic weather conditions in Schaumburg, IL is also one of the reasons why home inspection services are considered necessities rather than luxuries.
From the name itself, our company Spyglass Property Inspections, Ltd. is not limited to providing a general house inspection Schaumburg alone. We provide what almost every property needs, whether it be a 10-unit apartment, a newly constructed building, or a lovely residential home.
Here at Spyglass Property Inspections, we provide the following:
- Residential Inspection – A residential home inspection is a limited, non-invasive examination of the condition of the home. This helps homeowners make informed decisions about the property they opt to purchase.
- Pre-Listing Inspection – The goal of every inspection is to detect any potential issues that may arise and damage the property or pose a safety risk to the homeowners. A pre-listing inspection could uncover issues that might otherwise compromise a sale. It also gives the seller the information they need to fix or correct issues before putting listing the property on the market.
- New Construction Inspection – No home is exempt from any flaw, even brand new ones. More often than not, people think because it’s new there could never be issues. Unfortunately, most construction issues go unnoticed until 3-5 years later but the trained eye can definitely see beyond. Make sure that your builder truly built the home well by having it inspected by a professional Home Inspector.
- Commercial Property Inspection- this inspection is designed for all types of commercial buildings including Apartment buildings, Restaurants, Industrial properties, Churches, Manufacturing facilities, Retail stores, Medical centers, Warehouses, Shopping malls, Motels, Hotels, and High-End Residential Estates. Our commercial inspections are thorough and comprehensive ensuring that all areas of the property are fully inspected to the highest industry standards and we guarantee that we can seamlessly meet all of your commercial property inspection needs.
- Radon Testing – is an odorless, colorless and tasteless gas that goes with the air you breathe. Studies show that inhalation and exposure to high levels radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer, with cigarette smoking being the first. Through radon inspection, we can identify the levels of radon in your home and if it is below the recommended 4.0 pCi/L.
- Mold inspection – Acting quickly and aggressively is the first line of defense against mold infestations that can quickly become out of control, causing illnesses and breathing problems for you and your loved ones.
We provide an in-depth Schaumburg home inspection of the property you are looking for here at Spyglass Property Inspections. Expect prompt quality service from Spyglass by booking an appointment with our home inspection Schaumburg today!